another one from canada says Hello :)

zameluzza

hello everyone,

I'm Carmen :)

we have a cute Husky Boy named " Copper" he is still a pup we got him from our nephew, He lives in the city and both work, so it did not work out, so onemorning he comes here with the pup, my hubby fell in love with him at first sight, I was a little skeptic, I know Husky's needs lots of work and exersice, so it's gonna be a huge challange for me, I have 2 Chiuahuas who rule the house, my older dog 14 years left us not eaven 2 months ago :( miss him so much..

but Copper sure keeps me busy.

We are still working on the Chihuahua Husky introduction... the little once are just plain Bi... s... :)

I watch them like a hawk, so scared that he wants to play but they are so tiny ( smaller then a cat)

anyways I'm in contact with a obediance school and will call on Monday to make apointments for his classes, we live on a farm and we have plenty of space to run, hmm I'm not a winter person but have decited to go and look at some mushing and since I got the perfect snow dog for cold weather, we may work together and have fun :)

OMG my post seems so boring and confusing, buy hey hope I'm excused since I have problems writing in English plus I don't speak french *LOL*

here is the picture of out puppy Copper :) born 20 July 2010

392905580.jpg

Hi Carmen. Welcome to the Pack. Copper has a beautiful mask. Huskies are challenging, but well worth the work and effort. If you have any issues or questions along the way, we've got a lot of great members with tons of experience and knowledge to help you out. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome Carmen and Copper to . . . . .

The BEST Husky forum in the WORLD !!!! biggrin.gif

Copper is gorgeous.

If you need any help with either your furbaby or the forum just ask

Coz helping what we do best. . . . laugh.gif