friggin ebay fool

instant-classic

Well i sold a few items on ebay and one item that a guy bought, well he actually bought it on a buy it now, has now sent me an email complaining about the price of the item !!!!!!!! and asking why i am selling if its in such good condition !!!!! all this after he has bought it but he hasn't paid yet arrgghhhhh i have a feeling this one is going to be fun and games. I admit the buy it now price was high ish but i did start the auction at £! with no reserve so he could have bid !!! Not sure what to put in the email back to him !!!!!! I'm thinking something along the lines of theses are all questions you should have asked before buying the item now PAY UP SUCKA !!!!

What a dumbass. . . :rofl:

It's like those idiots who click on buy it now for a 99p brand new laptop and don't notice the £400 postage cost. . . :lmao:

Oh dear - I have had fun a games with e-bay buyers in the past - over a box an item was in no less!!!!

I would be inclined to tell him he has entered into a legally binding contract when he clicked the buy it now button - the price was big enough for him to see!!! If you have problems with him, report to e-bay and leave a negative feedback. Don't mess around with these idiots - good luck.

Well i've emailed him saying that now he has bought it its too late to haggle or ask questions and please let me know if you are paying via paypal or personal cheque asap. Lets see if i get a reply ..........

I don't mind people asking questions or even trying to haggle over the price before they buy but trying it on after they have have bought the item well its a bit late then ...........

Once selecting Buy It now the buyer has entered into a contract with you to purchase the item. I would suggest giving them a couple of days to respond to your email and if they don't respond report them to ebay as a non paying buyer. Don't leave them any feedback until they've left feedback for you

Good luck

what an absolute idiot!!!!

yep legally binding contract etc is all well and good but he can leave you negative feedback and chose not to retract it, make sure you are keeping copies of all correspondance via email off him.....i have had this before as i'm a seller on ebay too......

maybes just save yourself the hassle and say it's ok it doesn't matter then re-list the item???.............this is what i do!

what kind of idiot doesn't notice that they have to click at least 3 times saying they accept they are going into a legally binding contract....

if i can help at all let me know

my ebay name is dizzyangel

xxx

what an absolute idiot!!!!

yep legally binding contract etc is all well and good but he can leave you negative feedback and chose not to retract it, make sure you are keeping copies of all correspondance via email off him.....i have had this before as i'm a seller on ebay too......

maybes just save yourself the hassle and say it's ok it doesn't matter then re-list the item???.............this is what i do!

what kind of idiot doesn't notice that they have to click at least 3 times saying they accept they are going into a legally binding contract....

if i can help at all let me know

my ebay name is dizzyangel

xxx

Thank you dizzyangel ......... and everybody else for your replies. I still haven't heard back from the guy, he bought it on Friday at 4.19pm, i've sent him an email replying to his questions and a invoice total so i figure i'll give him until Monday night and if i still haven't heard from him well i'll assume he doesn't want it !!!! he has pretty good feedback though so thats a good sign. I'm slightly annoyed though because its £300 .............