stressful week

Sarah

Wow what a stressful week i've had in work :(

I'm an assistant credit manager for a security distribution company and we're currently updating our systems and going live on SAP on 23rd December. Sooooo i've been asked to do the training with my team - they sent me to London on Tuesday - oh cool i though- nooooooo I had to drive through the CENTRE of London OMG i've never been so scared in all my life!!! The Sat Nav was telling me to stay in the left lane, i was shouting at her telling her i would if the muppets would move over and let me

Wow never again do I want to do that!!!!

We worked till late on the tuesday then were back in at 7 did a few more hours then drove back to manchester to work all afternoon on the project......came home and worked till 9

Went to work weds / thurs worked all day none stop and then at home till 9 again :(

Friday - went to my mum and dads for some fireworks, hot dogs, black peas and jacket spuds - mmmmm

came home feeling rubbish and woke up at 1am feeling poorly - ran to the bathroom and spent the next 20 mins turning my stomach inside out :(

today i've been freezing, i can't keep warm and have had no energy what so ever - even now am sat here typing this with my husky owners hoodie on with my hood up to keep some heat in :(

So - sorry for the long post!!! Cookies to anyone that got through that!! Just wanted to let you all know why i've not been on much the last few days - thank you for all the messages from people asking about me - nice to know i've been missed xxx love you all xxxx

Get better soon Sarah

Unfortunately in my experience your going to need all your energy to implement SAP. A customer of ours left us and tried to implement SAP for 3 years at enormous cost until eventually cutting their losses and coming back to us.

It's probably the cause of you feeling unwell as it's given you a virus.

Saz, good to have you back, you have been SO missed, xx

You have the dreaded lurgy .... I've still got mine 3 weeks on, it ain't leaving, wrap up, lots of lemsips & hot toddies

And SAP is pants, UU implemented it 3 years ago this month & it STILL isn't working correctly, I'm so glad I don't use it any more in my new job. Good luck with everything, I have a feeling you may need it, xxxxxxxxx

Big hugs, hope you're feeling human again soon, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx