So i have moved at last

KSNS

Ok i basicly can't get online at the mo hardly ever this is one of the few rare moments i can get online with no net access at my new place

The place is huge needs some decorating but garden is masssssssive both front and back. Just need to husky proof it which will take some time.

Oh and i have a hot tub on my decking in the back garden what a result lol.

As i wont be able to search every single thread that gets posted in every single section can people post links to topics that i may miss and thinlk are a good read in here so i can do an easy catch up I know lazy but i will be on here at the min for like 2 or 3 times a week max

I know BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hope all is well with every one and their sibes :D

lol in summer will see what i can do for people coming down lol get the bbq out hot tub on beers flowing AHHHHH canny wiat.

Yea i will send my new address on to diz in a mo cheers for all moving comments oh also getting pool table in my gameing room with beer fridge my large TV an xbos so coooool :D

Glad you finally got somewhere. . . you can finally stop living out of a suitcase. biggrin.gif

Sounds like a real swish pad, hot tubs, beer fridges, pool tables. no internet tho'. . .hmmm bummer sad.gif

on nights the next two weeks probly catch you at work biggrin.gif