hes takin the mick!!!

BingBlaze n Skyla

dad has had a week off work and has been redecorating, the past 2 or 3 days he hasnt done feck all and now hes back at work he is expecting ME to take the floor up! wtf he has had DAYS to do that!!!!! am not fricking happy AT ALL how the hell am I supposed to take a floor up AARRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dad has had a week off work and has been redecorating, the past 2 or 3 days he hasnt done feck all and now hes back at work he is expecting ME to take the floor up! wtf he has had DAYS to do that!!!!! am not fricking happy AT ALL how the hell am I supposed to take a floor up AARRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

With a Very big drill...MUHAHAHAHHAHA. :th_wink:

He'll only ask you to do it once

lol if i was allowed to do what i liked with it then it would be getting lobbed at the garage wall, but no for sum reason he doesnt want it just chucked in the garage he wants it all piled up nice :angry:

i tried telling him once before, nearly lobbed my DM at him, didnt really do much to get me out of a rut, its easier just do to as im told and moan about it on here instead and have a little cry in my room lol

Some laminant is put down without any glue. The pieces lock together and float atop a mat. The hardest part of removal is getting the first piece out along one edge. From there it's a snap, or is that un-snap.

i did it, mum helped, was kindda easy once we got into it but thats not the point, the point is he could have done it with the 3 days he sat around n did poop all apart from watch telly annoy the hell outta us and play on the xbox , im just glad its over, all i have 2 deal with now is an annoying 11 year old trying to lob tennis balls at me

Nix I hoped you stacked it neatly in a nice pile and with no over lapping :D then set fire to the lot of it :lol: as with the 11 year old just take him around the corner and explain that you dont like having tennis balls thrown at you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are aloud to do this with your fists B)

i think you and your mum need to sit your dad down and see if you can come to some even ground where he leaves you alone about the dogs and maybe you pay more in rent or do odd chores in the house....

he has to back off a bit from you, and he needs to understand that you are his daughter and not just a lodger who is getting in his way..

i know you prob do loads round the house anyway but you will have to offer him something

i hope it gets worked out soonx

kells, when mum and dad go out shoppin in the week i clean up when they have gone, i also do the dishes every night, i was paying £150 board a month but dad dropped it back down to £100 for me so i can use £50 to add to driving lessons, i do what i can and pretty much always do as im told so i dunno what else i can do

it seems like your dad wants a lot from you..

you will have to put your foot down at some point..he cant just kick you out and im sure your mum wouldnt allow it.

speak to the local housing authority and at least have a back up cos if he does kick you out then you will be housed immediately