bung in a few jacket spuds in tinfoil.

it's a late bonfire party. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this will help at all but i was in a simalar situation to you before I moved out.

Once I was gone for a year it really helped our relationship and now me and my parents get on 80% of the time. Sadly i have had to move back which is very hard considering I have 3 dogs, 4 parrots and alot of stuff thats now all in a shed.

There is alot of talk in our house about me having no consideration for how much my parents have given up to let me move back with the dogs etc....lots of moaning and leaving of notes for my days off with lists of things to do. (mow lawn, gardining, dustying, hoverng, cleaning, washing, DIY etc)

It is a complete pain in the arse and I know putting your foot down does nothing as they are your parents and wont listen.

TBH as much as it sucks I just keep my head down and try to get on with it. If they hadn't let me come back with the animals we would all be living on the street and thats the way I have to think about it. I put up and shut up in order to give my dogs and parrots somewhere to live until I can find somewhere else to live.

I have found that doing little extras they don't expect helps eg, cup of tea in the morning for mum before I go to work as she struggles in the mornings, making dinner every now and then. I've also started to spend more time with them, which i didn't before and is hard when you have the hump with them but it has meant me and my mum are getting a better relationship.

Its tough living with people like that and sadly its a situation im certianly stuck in until I find a different living arrangement.

Sorry I haven't got anything better than - keep calm and carry on.

You can try the citizens advice buro and trying to get a council house (which you've probably already done)

ETA I also pay rent - £250 pcm and tend to add a bit more to it every now and then £300, which seems to make life easier.

thanks for all the advice n guys, n thnx for the offers of places to live :) u guys r too awesome for words!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nah i dont think my nan would have me and i couldnt rly leave the dogs tbh :( might have a looksy at that housing thing, the only mate i have with his own place is in leicster so cnt go there cuz ov work n i cnt really afford to rent either - i will sort summin out hopefully tho

thanks again guys for being here for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx