CALLING ALL NEWBIES!!!!

BingBlaze n Skyla

welcome to the pack :) dont be shy, post up an introduction and dont forget those all important pics of your dogs :) looking into getting a husky? search the forum and read up on EVERYTHING you can, cant find something inparticular, post up a thread , we answer asap! :D any help and advice you need post it up! need a new collar but cant afford the expensive prices check out our bargain basement :) got something you dont need anymore check out the swap shop! want to get something but want to see what other people thought of it? check out the toys/products reviews and see if its there! need to rant about naughty puppies or life in general take a visit to the steam room and if you need a laugh check out the fun and jokes section :)

Theres something here for everyone so dont be shy dive in and become a part of the best EVER online husky family :)

all northern breeds are welcome even cross breeds and even non huskies are welcome here :D

so come on what are you waiting for!? (we promise we dont bite :P)

:) :) :) :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post NIx. . . +1

Sometimes us old Long timers forget what it's like to try to find or do stuff that we take for granted. biggrin.gif

not everyonem, i'm only a state away! :)

also nice one nix!

And there are another few of us in Iowa.

I only joined this yesterday and everyone has been so helpful n friendly! so glad i joined and def do not plan on going any where else!

I am looking for huskies and so loving home is waiting (if any are in need) and I will be attending as many rallys as possible!!

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome on here!! x x :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...