Hi all & thanks :)

Ashby-Vagg

Hi all,

We as a family are going though a big change, as for the last year of owning our two huskies I have been working away in France, now they have come to join me and Wife and kids will be joining us in Jan if all goes to plan.

They are now settling down after being here almost two weeks. have managed to disturb the local farmers cows and sheep when they decide to 'BOLT IT' the other day, so can't now let then off the lead until I feel that they are going to come back when called.

Yoda (Name he came with due to ears)

22102010287.jpg

Tehya

22102010288.jpg

Night before leaving home.

22102010285.jpg

22102010271.jpg

22102010263.jpg

Once here in France.

30102010301.jpg

30102010298.jpg

30102010299.jpg

Not been successful in getting Tehya since being here tho.

Welcome to the forum. Great pics. Not sure I'd ever let mine off lead. We live in a rural area with woods all around, lots of small animals and deer, and coyotes all over. Just can't take the chance.

Thanks, was a fun few days when we 1st got here due to the fact that either of them would settle, they were making enough noise for a pack. This went on for 3-4 days :blink: but luckly at night they were created as something we did at home, so gives then the security/den type thing.

But now they seem to be having more fun now they have settled down, and enjoy spending the time with them :)

Hiya, Paul, welcome to the pack :wave:

You have two beautiful huskies there, I hope they settle into their new life quickly. I don't think we have many members on here to advise us about the scootering rules there, will be interesting to see what you find out.

Where have you relocated from? I bet you can't wait to have all your family with you. Good luck, I hope all goes well, xx

Great to ave you with us. biggrin.gif

Yoda and Tehya are gorgeous.

Good luck with the settling in, for both the Huskies and humans in a new country. tongue.gif

Thank-you all for your welcoming wishes.

We are moving here from Hastings on the south coast.

Settling in nicely, since they have realised that they can't get away with the noise now, just ignored them until they were quiet seems to have done the trick. They get no attention at all unless they are quiet. Has saved our ears :P.

Hope to get some better pictures for them but is very difficult, walking and taking pictures at the same time! Anyone got any suggestions?