St Helens dog park 7.11.10

Val (Zebedee)

Good meet today, there were a few new pups turn up to play, Sully was a bit apprehensive but after a while, felt happy enough to walk around the park - he's the first husky I've met who doesn't like huskies, poor lad, but he did really well for his first time. Grumbles here & there but nothing major, I think he coped very well :D

Jules & Mark turned up with Dief, Taz & Tori - Taz found the ONLY missing bottom part of a fence post & has been renamed Houdini - he got out & had a few minutes running round the play area :lol:

Shadow turned up with a fetching t-shirt on to keep her warm after surgery last week, I got LOADS of Shadow kisses :up:

Neo the one soon joined the pack & mingled to the point I forgot he was there most of the time!! :P

And Maia was caught a few times playing with the other huskies! She has come so far, this little lady :D

But it was another good meet, see for yourselves:

gallery_144_6_103854.jpg

gallery_144_6_103320.jpg

gallery_144_6_244835.jpg

gallery_144_6_39229.jpg

gallery_144_6_63907.jpg

gallery_144_6_42705.jpg

gallery_144_6_47423.jpg

gallery_144_6_238531.jpg

gallery_144_6_110228.jpg

gallery_144_6_243173.jpg

gallery_144_6_252982.jpg

gallery_144_6_44753.jpg

Gonna start calling these two George & Mildred, they were stuck together like Velcro!!

gallery_144_6_82827.jpg

gallery_144_6_291274.jpg

gallery_144_6_61533.jpg

gallery_144_6_102614.jpg

Ozzy

gallery_144_6_137948.jpg

Maia

gallery_144_6_216119.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was, Saz, you, Marc & the boys were missed, but it was just as well you didn't come, it was very muddy & slippery and you know what you're like with muddy, slippery surfaces!!! :P:lol:

oh glad we couldn't make it - don't think my cream carpeted car would have liked that laugh.gif

i didn't miss her!!!! :P

could you imagine tamz's face with all that mud?! :lol:

tee hee hee and sarah why in god's name did you get a car with cream bits in it??????????????

laugh.gif cause it's got heated leather seats :up:

Just need to buy a boot cover then i won't be as mud conscious - god i feel like Tamz having panic attacks if a fecking LEAF goes on my car laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif