SAKARI: Found and now on her way home

KSNS

If one person says this is why huskies should not be let off lead I will not be nice at all.

Sakari is fine off the lead 100% with me and with me only not even Emma my partner is allowed to have her off lead i will flip my lid 110% and then some

I have been at work all night got home at 8:30 this morning to be told my sakari has run off and been gone for nearly a f****** hour and a half If i am not around she will run to find me its part of how i taught her to recall hide and seek games.

I have just moved to the area as every one knows and garden is NOT husky proof as of yet it's what i have stakke out lines for so they can run and go no where i am so angry right now i could hit the 1st thing that comes my way even if it's a bloody wall.

I'm new to area sakari does not know it i do not know it there is main roads out front and dual carriage way running other way she will prob end up killed or shot by farmer if not picked up by some *******

I am in hope she comes back because i dont know the area at all and been out looking just home to spread the word had no sleep and very very snappy now.

and i don't have access to facebook to let people in my area know so if any one knows any one or hears anything please let me know. Number i s

i live in wallisdown bournemouth

sarah is fully aware im posting my number up so no mods remove it cheers

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you find her bud unsure.gif

have you phoned the local council dog warden,if they have been alerted to a stray dog and pick them up,

they keep them in the van for an hour or so in case anyone calls and they can bring them straight back.

Over an hour and they go to a holding facility and you gotta pay money to get her back.

This is from the bournmouth council website

If you lose your dog then you should report it to the Animal Welfare Service on 01202 451306 as soon as possible -you will be asked for details on the type of dog, colour, sex and where and when it was lost. You will be asked if the dog has a collar and tag on as well.

These details will be recorded in a register and any dogs picked up or reported to the council as found will be checked against the register. You will be contacted when/if your dog is found. Please let the Animal Welfare Service know if you find the dog.

The Animal Welfare service can be contacted on 01202 451306 during office hours of 0830 to 1715.

Found or Lost dogs Out of Hours on a Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays can be reported to the Bournemouth Borough Council Central Control Room on 08000 281870 during the hours of 09:00 to 16:30. There are no provisions at this time for Bournemouth Borough Council to provide a stray dog service outside these times during the week and weekends.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WAS HALF WAY THROUGH REGISTERING HER FOR BEING MISSING AND THEY PUT ME ON BLOODY HOLD TOLD THEM I WAS LOW ON CREDIT 2 MINS LATER NO BLOODY CREDIT :@ im so stressed right now brb off to get more cred will leave it logged on

cheers for offer storm but not much can be done now with in few hours if any one can post o facebook thou as i cant get on it would be good

Thou they told me they had a sable coloured un chipped husky handed in earlier an no collar so if any of you know some one lost oe of these with blue eyes down this wayish its been located

hold that thought tamz jus had a call from unkowen number a fellow husky owner may have her she is like 23 miles away if it is her was not very good with his description he is not on here but has huskies him self allegedly my mate gonna drive over for me an see if it is her.

damn these dosg and what they put us through she is gonna be cahine dto me now 24/7 if it is her just said she is brown an blue eyes

hope it is her an nukka will get off sakari's bed an stop sulking then.

off now back in about hour with update

xx