SAKARI: Found and now on her way home

KSNS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

still on my way have diongal in my laptop hence still here but im in car. the person picked her up from a field again if its her and drove home im not sure how much of it she ran and he drove with her if its her but thats how far away she is now about 20 mins to goif it's her she is bloody grounded if its not her an i do get her back she will stil be bloody grounded for life

:D :D :D :D :D IT'S HER the bitch is grounded dunno if i should be happy or pissed at her but on our way home now she is very quiet tail between legs hardly moving she is sulking

sorry to have botherd all with this and the guy who found her for me will be joining up on forum he actualy lives really close to me just he was on other side of trust landso to get there then to find out his address went one HUGEEEEEE CIRCLE to get to destination hence why i was told 23 mile trip

lie massive stress has been removed thank you again to every one again

went missing at 0730 ish an got her in car with me 11:17 she so in the dog house

Andy its was the nu,mber syou posted that had help but on what has occured i will be posting another topic as i am a little stumped on some thing not a steam room topic jus some thing i am puzzeld about.

Glad to have been of help, bud. :biggthumpup:

Post away or PM me biggrin.gif