SAKARI: Found and now on her way home

KSNS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol to be fiar if i hadn't had her back and seen that thread tony would have to move countries lmao but as i did get her back i kinds took it light hearted but i just knew if i didn't clarify that i was not there i would have had loads of people saying told you so and that would have warrented a hit list lol

But stil can't stress enough how much that 3 hours was worst 3 hours ever

and can't thank every one enough for getting the word out that 3+ hours could so easily have been a never see her again I feel for every one who has lost a husky in similar situation it's really not nice at all. You know to not think the worst but you can't help but to do exactly that.

Over time i will buy every one a beer not at once mind because i have met most of you and you are alcoholics and i cant afford that much at once lol

Keath, so glad you got her back. Just came upon this thread and my first thought was, "Oh No!"