We're new here!

Bethlynn

Hello to all! I found this site from another member who mentioned on another site that he was a member here. My name is Beth and I live in Texas, USA. I currently have four huskies. The oldest is 15 yrs. old and is a husky mix. The next one is a female and is 11 yrs. old. I have another female and she is 4 yrs. old. The youngest of the bunch is the only male and he is about 1 1/2 yrs. old. Three of them are rescues and they are definitely my babies. Their names are: Mapache, Kia, Shawnee and Cochise.

I look forward to meeting other members and their babies.

Hi Beth, Our Pack is your Pack. Welcome to the forum. Oh, and if any has neglected to mention it, we really do love pics. We'll look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I am trying to get some pictures up and definitely trying to learn my way around the site. I accidentally double posted a picture and I apologize. I can't seem to find a way to delete it. I will add more pictures when I am able to access my other computer that has thousands of pictures on it.