ZIHNA IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

snssewell

Do I have to say more? OK OK I will tell the whole story. After the episode this morning that I had the hint that this lady had her and it was not her i gave up!!! I had cried every single day and I just could not take it anymore. I had told my husband today that I will pack up her stuff and put it in the garage and if she is meant to be with us she will be back!!!!

So I went to bed around 12:30 tonight and must have just fell asleep when my phone ran and a guy with an accent said he had my dog Zihna. It was the guy from the Korean church across the street from the park. He said his dogs started barking so he went outside and there she was. She was still wearing her harness and her collar with the tag. Not sure about the leash and I did not really ask. I told him I come get her. Got the reward at the ATM and drove out there and there she was! Skinny and dirty but happy to see me! She had been gone for 1 week and 1 day. I have no idea where she was at! But she is home and alive and thats all that counts!!!!!! The guy did not take the reward he said he has 2 dogs and he is just happy that he was able to reunite us.

She ate like a pig, drunk a bunch of water, ran around, went potty and is now sleep in her crate!!!! LOL! Thanks EVERYONE for the support and I know you all are happy to read that she is home!

:D :D :D

100_1116.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAWWWWOOOOO! omg i screamed when i read this on fb. kind of poetic that someone from the church found her, must have had a guardian angel looking after her. she does look guilty in the pic. storm sends husky hugs. xx

wooooooooooh wooooooooooh. what a fantastic ending....thank goodness, its been a long 8 days for us i cant imagine what you went through :)

Now whose gonna be a very protective mummy for some time. :D:D

I really recommend a walking belt, always keeps them secure when out walking, picking up poop etc...

My link

(I'd also recommend giving her a good wormer)

WHOOP WHOOP I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!!!

Husky princess text me to say she was home, i couldn't log in quick enough :lol:

I have been praying this would have a happy ending!!!

make sure you tell her that there have been people all over the world thinking about her, and be sure to give her a big huge hug from me xxx

This news has made my day!!!!

I knew you guys were going to be happy! It must have been depressing for you all to keep checking and no good news and I felt like I was a broken record. First thing tomorrow we will call the vet and get her checked out! No scratches and stuff as far as I can see and she did have all her shots including rabies. But her eyes were kind of red, I am hoping its just because she did not sleep very well in the woods.

She is sooooooooo skinny!!!! Poor thing! You can see her hip bone. I tried to take some more pics...not the best....but you can see her hip sticking out. I can also feel her spine. But nothing some good ol puppy food can't fix. I will feed her 3x a day now in smaller portions until she gained a little weight back. Unless the vet tells me otherwise.

100_1118.jpg

100_1119.jpg

100_1120.jpg

She was such a crazy goose when I let her in the house that Whisper got a bit confused I think...he tried to smell her and then growled and she was all excited so I put them apart for now. well if she is in the crate they are ok to be in the room together, that way they can smell each other and its safe...he kept smelling her...I am thinking she probably smells like all kinds of critters....so hopefully after a good bath tomorrow he will be ok and after she has calmed down. Plus its probably better to keep them apart until a vet checked her. Just to be on the safe side.

I told the hubby about the walking belt and his response was: "And you are not on Amazon yet to order it?" LOL! I will get one at petsmart tomorrow.

So who is gonna come and volunteer to help take the signs down everywhere??? LMAO!

She is usually not the cuddly type but she laid in front of her crate and just let me pet her and she got really relaxed and was about to fall asleep so I know she is sooooo happy to be back home!!! I hope she learned her lesson and thinks twice about running next time. LOL.

Ok I better get a few hours of sleep...will sleep right here on the couch next to her!!!!

And yes I will watch her like a hawk...probably put two leashes on her!! LMAO.

Thanks everyone!!! I am so glad I had good news this time! I know everyone was worried about her and it was probably just as worse for you guys because you all were not here to see whats going on and always had to wait for my update! :wub: