ZIHNA IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

snssewell

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant. . . biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

She's had an adventure, but she's back safe n sound.

So tomorrow down to the car scrapyard, buy an old tyre.

attatch that to her lead, even if she runs you'll be able to catch her. biggrin.gif

(just joking. . .lol)

So glad she's back redface.gif

Do I have to say more? OK OK I will tell the whole story. After the episode this morning that I had the hint that this lady had her and it was not her i gave up!!! I had cried every single day and I just could not take it anymore. I had told my husband today that I will pack up her stuff and put it in the garage and if she is meant to be with us she will be back!!!!

So I went to bed around 12:30 tonight and must have just fell asleep when my phone ran and a guy with an accent said he had my dog Zihna. It was the guy from the Korean church across the street from the park. He said his dogs started barking so he went outside and there she was. She was still wearing her harness and her collar with the tag. Not sure about the leash and I did not really ask. I told him I come get her. Got the reward at the ATM and drove out there and there she was! Skinny and dirty but happy to see me! She had been gone for 1 week and 1 day. I have no idea where she was at! But she is home and alive and thats all that counts!!!!!! The guy did not take the reward he said he has 2 dogs and he is just happy that he was able to reunite us.

She ate like a pig, drunk a bunch of water, ran around, went potty and is now sleep in her crate!!!! LOL! Thanks EVERYONE for the support and I know you all are happy to read that she is home!

:D :D :D

100_1116.jpg

OMG OMG I'm so Happy for you :) can you belive I have joy tears in my eyes :) I'm so happy for you guys to be back together :) yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Check out the petid tag from http://petid.com/

Petco sells the tags or you can order them onling. $50 gives you a lifetime subscription and when she gets lost and you call the number, they automatically send out notifications to every shelter and vet within (I think it is) 50 miles and automatically posts to the top 10 lost pet sites. It also prints out lost posters for you.

Something to look into now that she's back and you don't want a deja vu!

So glad she's home safe and didn't get snatched by the wrong person!

Awww Im an just soooo relieved! I was startin to loose hope there for abit thinking the worst.. specially when you said she was due in season soon! I was thinking all sorts but YAY Im sooo pleased shes home safe!

Andy I love the idea of the old tire! LOL

Well she has some guardian angel going there! Let us know what the vets says when you get her checked out.. and like Huksy princess said worm and flea treatment probley wouldnt hurt! :D

After hardly having the PC on over the last few days you can imagine the pleasure it was to see Zihna had returned home on almost every FB status I had..

I can only imagine how overcome with joy you are and as mentioned before seems very fitting where she was found.. she definately had someone watching over her.

Sooo glad she is home hun.. and huge husky hugs xxxxxx