aarrrggghhhhhh! Flamin' crickets!

Val (Zebedee)

They are driving me crackers!! We have a 6 month old bearded dragon & it's a bit too cold in the conservatory for him just yet, so he's in a temp viv on the dining room table! :rolleyes: He gets fed on veg etc, but we also feed grasshoppers, mealworms, crickets, wax worms, etc .... he has afew crickets in with him ... & 1 of them won't shut up!! It's been serenading us for days!! I wish Tripod (the 3 footed dragon) would hurry up & eat the blooming thing!! :angry: :angry:

there is a better one, but youtube is playing up! will upload it when it sorts itself out :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i used to cut their wings off when i had lizards, then they cant chirp, used to drive me mad buying in bulk (1000s of them) then having them all singing, not to mention the escapees which would sing all night under the floor boards or down little cracks in the house. so those o0nes got away and didnt get their wings chopped.

LOL glad I am not the only one on here going insane over crickets. We have two 2 foot beardies and we had one cricket living in this piece of wood came out when the light went out just as we sit down to watch tv. We took the piece of bark wood out side banged it but will this cricket leave NO. Well i am now freezing it out side hoping it will freeze to death.....lol

So know how you are feeling Val .....:blink: lol

Great vid by the way...

lol hate crickets when we used to have lizards YEARS ago - i was only little and would walk up the stairs at night n they would have escaped n be sitting on the stairs or on ya bed :blink: wasnt nice, if that cricket was in my house it would be long gone the noisy lil bugger lol