Greetings from Oklahoma!

alinaire

Hi! I am so glad I stumbled across this wonderful site and can't wait to read the forums. My name is Jamie and I have a pack of five. Four silly humans and one great husky named Rikku. We live in Oklahoma and this is out first husky. Rikku is 5 mos old and an angel! ..Just thought I would drop in the newbie section and say hello.

Welcome the the BEST husky forum in the WORLD . . :D

If you need any help or advice either with the forum or Rikku just HOLLER :lol:

we love to help.

don't be shy join in with our worldwide family. . . :D :D :D

Hi Jamie, welcome to the Pack! Sure would love to see some pics of your furbaby Rikku. If you have any questions or concerns along the way, feel free to post. This is, as Andy said, the BEST Husky forum in the WORLD. Glad you found us. Enjoy the forum. Will be looking forward to seeing you in the threads.:D

Sorry the pictures come up really huge and I don't want to kill someone's computer speed...working on it! My angel posed so well...she didn't talk back once! Ha...a miracle that laugh.gif

Hey Jamie, use this, it's a free image resizing tool.

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/

use VSO image resizer to downsize the images. I usually go to about 800 x 800 pixels.

then they post so much better. :D