I can't keep it a secret anymore!! Introducing Karma!

HuskyCouture

Eeeeep I finally won!

We're bringing home our new baby in about 7 weeks! :D

She's 3 years old and is from a breeder up in northern Minnesota.

She just had a litter of 11 puppies and had to do a c section so they spayed her so she doesn't have to ever do it again.

I'm putting down my deposit tonight!

We're shooting to make the 4 hour trip December 23rd if her puppies are doing okay :)

I can't wait! I'll post pictures when I get home :D she's gorgeous!

okay pictures! note she just blew her coat, hence her coat :lol:

Karma10.jpg

Karma11.jpg

Karma12.jpg

Karma14.jpg

Karma13.jpg

Also I need name suggestions, preferably something similar to Karma!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shouldn't be terribly difficult, with them being opposite genders. She will likely show him that she's boss at the start, but my guess is he'll fall in love with her and (as I recall, you've said he's not very dominant) learn to say "Yes, Dear!" very quickly! Tell us more, please?! What color is she? Good luck!

That's so exciting! Have any pictures of her?

just uploaded some :)

It shouldn't be terribly difficult, with them being opposite genders. She will likely show him that she's boss at the start, but my guess is he'll fall in love with her and (as I recall, you've said he's not very dominant) learn to say "Yes, Dear!" very quickly! Tell us more, please?! What color is she? Good luck!

he's only dominant to puppies for the most part, and loves older girl sibes so i hope it turns out well! :D

she's black and white!

congrats jennet

she is a stunner!!!!!

darwin is older than daughtry and he kinda pushed for dominance for a bit, but now they are best friends and they playfight all the time.

she might even get embry into some howly singing sessions....daughtry was a quiet pup but since we have got darwin she talks more and howls