I can't keep it a secret anymore!! Introducing Karma!

HuskyCouture

OMG Jennet shes gorgeous!! And if you dont want to keep the name Karma but want something that sounds similar Katiyana is Inuit for night snow very pretty!

My rescue boy is older than my girl and they get on great we just introduced them slowly away from the house and then brought him in and they've been fine, so wouldnt worry. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Jennet!! She looks a lot like Embry I think, especially the face. Maybe it's just the structure i don't know... But that's fantastic, they are addictive :) Since she's older and has already had a litter she will probably take over Embry as she really is more mature, but as they're opposite sex and since Embry is still young i'm sure he won't mind.

Oh and anyone with experience rehomeing an older dog with a younger one already?

What town is she from? We tease our Jackson by calling him "Noka" sometimes because he is originally from Anoka....I think you sometimes have to know the dog (just like a baby) before the right name comes to you. Are those pictures of her that you posted or is that Embry....???? Either way, beautiful Husky. As far as rehoming with another, they work it out, but in my experience, a female usually takes leader of the pack role when boys are involved. That's why I'm thinking I need a third to put these two clowns in their place!

Oh and anyone with experience rehomeing an older dog with a younger one already?

She's gorgeous Jennet, congratulations! We did the opposite of that when we rehomed Cesar, he is almost 2 and still very much an energetic pup and Zoey is a very mellow and relaxed dog at nearly 4, so she showed him right away that she would not stand for his "pupp-ery" as my boyfriend calls it, and Cesar has learned to tone it down when she's not in the mood. They should get along great :)

Thanks Everyone! Can't wait to bring her home! :D

OMG Jennet shes gorgeous!! And if you dont want to keep the name Karma but want something that sounds similar Katiyana is Inuit for night snow very pretty!

My rescue boy is older than my girl and they get on great we just introduced them slowly away from the house and then brought him in and they've been fine, so wouldnt worry. :)

oo very pretty, unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't like it :( cause he's dumb!

Congrats Jennet!! She looks a lot like Embry I think, especially the face. Maybe it's just the structure i don't know... But that's fantastic, they are addictive :) Since she's older and has already had a litter she will probably take over Embry as she really is more mature, but as they're opposite sex and since Embry is still young i'm sure he won't mind.

I know, I think that's why I loved her! And she had a puppy about 6 months ago, IDENTICAL to Embry, it was insane!

What town is she from? We tease our Jackson by calling him "Noka" sometimes because he is originally from Anoka....I think you sometimes have to know the dog (just like a baby) before the right name comes to you. Are those pictures of her that you posted or is that Embry....???? Either way, beautiful Husky. As far as rehoming with another, they work it out, but in my experience, a female usually takes leader of the pack role when boys are involved. That's why I'm thinking I need a third to put these two clowns in their place!

She's from Akeley, MN at Aruff Ranch (aruff.com) They're pictures of her, she just looks so similar to Embry! :lol:

Aww jennet, i am soooo pleased for you, she is stunning!! , so when are you getting the 3rd??? :D xx

ahh i wish, I believe for our city, the limit for dogs in the house is 2 :(

shes gorgeous looks abit like embry, i think you should call her leah :P lol

my boyfriend would kill me!

I actually like the name Karma' date=' especially in this case.[/quote']

It's really grown on me, and my boyfriend still wants to change it. hopefully she won't be up for a name change so it can stay :P

She is beautiful...i just have to ask...are they getting rid of her cuz she can't have pups anymore? if so thats kinda sad but makes me happy that you are getting her and will give her a better home :)

they think that now she's a pet, they want her to be in a home where she will get lots of attention and not be surrounded by like 20 other dogs. I thought the same thing, but she'll definitely be happier here :)