I can't keep it a secret anymore!! Introducing Karma!

HuskyCouture

Ahhhh all caught up. They do look so much alike, thats why I was like: Huh :blink: ??? Did Embry find his long lost sister? LOL! She is beautiful. I am sure Embry is going to be so happy to have a pretty Husky Lady living with him and to play with!!!!

Can't wait till you post all your stories about the two. I hope everything works out and you guys can get her on the 23rd. Right on time for Christmas. :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woop just found out that they're giving me her akc papers and her pedigree, i really want to see if her and embry are related, they look so similar!

Oh thats cool. When I got Zihnas papers from AKC I googled all the names of her grand and grand-grand parents. I found some of the breeders on the internet with pictures. It was really cool.

I would not be surprised if they were related. They really look a lot alike.

• 2 weeks later...

You might not want to tell your bf, but you can have 3 dogs in the city if your neighbors give the okay. Our neighbors across the back yard have 3 and before the adopted the most recent 2, Animal Control came to the door asking if we had any objections. They're all yappy dogs but they stay in their yard and are only out when supervised, so we said fine.

Congratulations! Haven't looked in for a week and thought I was seeing things when I saw your name with Karma on the end. Love the name Karma - it suits her situation - Karma has (or will be) given her a happy forever more home. Can't you just wait to say

Sit!

Good Karma!!!

LOL