TAKE CARE

rose

A person i know has had 2 rigs stolen. please keep locked away your bikes & rigs as there are some nasty folk out there ready to nick them, then either dump them or sell them on , i will be tieing / locking my rig to the car @ rallies now i think too. she cant even run her dogs now .:angry: ours are always locked in the shed @ home .

The police are crap when it comes to theft, sometimes you get stuff back but thats more by luck than anything. I go to a house for drugs etc and find stolen goods.

Even then you are not sure you will get them back. A friend of mine had a TV stolen the police found it but would not return it because they said she could not prove it was hers, even though she had etched her name and address on it. It's a bloody jock isn't it.