Crate or dont crate when you leave your husky at home?

slaves to kaya

Princess will not stay in a crate for longer than 15 minutes or she eats it. We finally came to an agreement that she has her spot and she is loose in the house, but restricted in wereshe can go while loose and I am gone. It has worked for 4 years now. paws crossed.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two adults get run of the house, only because they were never crated before they came to us and will scream the house down while in their crates if we leave. They each have a crate, and enjoy sleeping in them if the door is left open. The two pups have been sleeping in a crate since they were born, so they love their crate. We used a crate inside the puppy pen when we had their litter, and all the pups love their crates.

mine are never crated.. luckily they have large kennel outside for when not home...

i personally only ever cage mine in the van for transport etc .. would not cage at home but that is my personal opinion.

but with mine the only one i could trust to be left indoors is Tikaani .. she will just curl up

where as Nikita would clear any stair gates and rob the house of any food she could find .. especially chocolate. then act as if she has done nothing wrong..

macie my youngest can not be trusted at all lol.. she is such a energetic thug she would soon be bored and destroy the house.. and terrorize the cats.