Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Sarah

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else REALLY EXCITED about this weekend??

I've already pre warned hubby i will be jumping and shouting at the TV might get some pom poms and cheer Webber on !!!

First practice session looks good ;) Alonso down in 6th - hope he stays there!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Webber wins but most of all hope Alonso looses, after them breaking the rules about team orders earlier in the season, I lost respect for him and the team. If it had been RedBull or McLaren they would have lost the points for that race.

Farrari only have to hint at 'if you do us we will pull out' and the FIA caves in every bloody time. Formula One is not just one team and Farrari would be quickly forgotten like all the other teams that have pulled out in the past.

I hope Webber wins but most of all hope Alonso looses, after them breaking the rules about team orders earlier in the season, I lost respect for him and the team. If it had been RedBull or McLaren they would have lost the points for that race.

Farrari only have to hint at 'if you do us we will pull out' and the FIA caves in every bloody time. Formula One is not just one team and Farrari would be quickly forgotten like all the other teams that have pulled out in the past.

TOTALLY AGREE!!

if Alonso wins it will be because of team orders - Bast*****

Come on webber - you can do it!!

not bad for a No 2 driver aye!!!