warning

Sarah

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep it was really good actually was SOOO nervous once he turned up but we went to a quiet area and he talked me thru everything, then i set the car to my shortness :P lol put down the clutch put it in2 1st then the gas then found the break point the lifted the hand break n i was off :D went round the area parked up, done it again, went abit further on to a busier road done some turns (going round corners lol) parked up again, we went into second n wizzed along to a diff area, and eventually i got it put into 3rd towards the last half hour of the lesson, only problems i am havin atm is taking corners too wide :unsure: and moving my hands on the steering wheel when i turn properly but other than that it went rly well n im quite looking forward to mondays lesson :)

thanks for asking amy :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hows marley today?- just read ur thread, glad the lumps gone down and he is doing much better xxxx