Big Daddy Diesel!!!!!!

Val (Zebedee)

Yes, you read the title correctly ..... :lol:

When we rescued Diesel last August, we did a bit of detective work & traced his history over the last 5 yrs or so. He was with a family for over 4 yrs and during that time, they got another husky, Skye, but before they could get either husky fixed, Diesel had his wicked way & Skye had a litter!!

We always wondered what his pups would be like, knowing Diesel as the big, laid-back, cuddly bear that he is .... well ..... I'm not going to mention names or details but I have found a very helpful lady who has links to Diesel's past and she has shed some light on his pups!! This lovely lady is going to try & get some pics for me. She knows of 4 of the dogs (who are aged around 4 yrs now) and I am hoping to either get some info or contact details about them.

As of yet, I don't know how many pups Skye had with Diesel, but I am SO excited, it's like my Christmas has come early!! Every time I think of it all, I smile like the Cheshire Cat (for those unfamiliar with the saying, it is the cat out of Alice in Wonderland that had the biggest, cheesiest smile you have ever seen!!) :lol:

I hope they are all healthy happy huskies who, if they have any of Diesel's genes, are the most loving pups around!! If I get any more info or possibly pics, I will post them up & let you know :D :D :D :D

excited.gif

Lots of little Bid 'D's out there. . . cool

If they have his temprement they'll be such sweeties. . . :D: