What,s about the cost???????

doctor fish

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me please, but the question is....What,s about the price for husky??????????? It,s interested the price in The US first of all...

I realize that it depands on many factors....But all the same...in maximum?????????? How much??????

Please do not go and "buy" a dog please please please go to a local rescue specifically for Huskies.

http://www.freedogli...siberian-husky/

http://www.siberianrescue.com/

http://www.siberescue.com/

And if you choose to "buy" a puppy at least make sure you are NOT getting her/him from a puppy mill. . They in the long run will have a lot of health problems for the most part. If you are looking to sell and that's the basis of your question contact I will ask you are you breeding them for the actual love of the breed or to make money?

It really depends on the region of the US you are trying to sell the dog to be honest with you. You will find them to be much cheaper in and around the south. Again it really depends on where you go in the US.

And if you choose to "buy" a puppy at least make sure you are NOT getting her/him from a puppy mill. . They in the long run will have a lot of health problems for the most part. If you are looking to sell and that's the basis of your question contact I will ask you are you breeding them for the actual love of the breed or to make money?

It really depends on the region of the US you are trying to sell the dog to be honest with you. You will find them to be much cheaper in and around the south. Again it really depends on where you go in the US.

I, m not interesting in buying husky..I have got two ones and it.s quite enough for me...:D :D I ready to be hung up....:D :D

I wanna to know how much does husky with papers cost in your country as compared with Russia..

once you have bought or adtpted a dog then think about these costs

$50 + vet check and treatments

$200 beds,bowls,toys

$100 food and treats

$50-100 leads,harness,stake out line

$100 a goos sturdy crate

$30 pet insurance

these costs all come quickly after purchasing a dog

we got daughtry for £480

we then spent £200 each on stuff for her

this cost just gets bigger as you replace stuff and buy more

my dogs are worth every penny but be aware there are more than just initial costs to think abouy

I, m not interesting in buying husky..I have got two ones and it.s quite enough for me...:D :D I ready to be hung up....:D :D

I wanna to know how much does husky with papers cost in your country as compared with Russia..

Again it really depends on the section of the country.

I know here in South Carolina at least they are roughly 400-500 USD with papers but I've seen some people try to sell them for more. I guess you would probably have to search a regions most prolific newspaper or get in contact with some of the breeders in that area.

once you have bought or adtpted a dog then think about these costs

$50 + vet check and treatments

$200 beds,bowls,toys

$100 food and treats

$50-100 leads,harness,stake out line

$100 a goos sturdy crate

$30 pet insurance

these costs all come quickly after purchasing a dog

we got daughtry for £480

we then spent £200 each on stuff for her

this cost just gets bigger as you replace stuff and buy more

my dogs are worth every penny but be aware there are more than just initial costs to think abouy

God.....:D :D :D I realize everithing what,s it need to be husky,s owner....:D I ve, already said that i have two ones...

my question is about the price for the dog with papers....For example... black and white, blue eyed, pet....Or the same, but grey...

So, over here in The Far East the price is 600-1000 USD with papers....Someone of the local breeders ask for 1700...Saying ....

"This puppy is show class" and the parents of him are the champions"....:D :D

In the states it does as well because some see it as a "vanity" to have a "rare" color that is not common. Basically the breeders play on this and raise the price.

God.....:D :D :D I realize everithing what,s it need to be husky,s owner....:D I ve, already said that i have two ones...

my question is about the price for the dog with papers....For example... black and white, blue eyed, pet....Or the same, but grey...

LOL. . . Kells was replying to your first post as you was telling us you already have two.

Cross posting happens lol biggrin.gif

Wow Dr Fish, that is very expensive, even for champion blood.  Would love to see photos of the Russian champion show dogs.  I will google it :lol:  :lol:

What about american show-kennels? such as Karnovanda, Kivalina, Kristari, Trillium Blue, Innisfree?  there sometimes, the price get to 3000 - 4000 $  :)

Still don't know how you hunt with them though - they are very good :lol:

About hunting with them?????B) Well, we go hunting only for birds....Ducks and pheasants....No beasts....:rolleyes:

There are few reasons for that....This hunting is accessible for us (we live in suburbs, no need auto to drive hunting, we going on foot )....

The second...I, m afraid of taking the dogs in taiga for beast,s hunting....The reason is ....The tiger....He stops hunting till he sqweeze the dog down....

So, that,s it why we are with the dogs going only for the birds....:D and in addition pheasant does,t bite....:D

• 1 year later...

we was looking for a husky for a while and a friend of ours knew a breeder and one day our friend told us that the breeder had taken back one of his dogs as he was treated badly and was just neglected and wanted him to go to a good home, the breeder didnt want any money for him as they previous owners had paid for him and he didnt want to charge. but we felt as if we needed to give him some money for him so we gave him £40 for him and the breeder was very greatful for it!! So i guess we got lucky on the price!