Orbs

Ron Tao&Sky

I have been trying out an expensive wide angle CCTV Camera in my Study and I have been watching these Orbs flying around the room. Now this is a spare bedroom that no body likes sleeping in. My Daughter thinks it's creepy and my Son said he didn't feel safe in it and my wife said it felt like there was some one else in the room with her. I have had heavy vase of flowers jump of the coffee table and drench me. and in the kitchen below the bedroom the frying pan has jumped of the stove and dining chairs have toppled over by them selves. When we moved in my next door neighbours told us that the two houses where haunted and I just laughed it off.

I have since found out that the estate is built on a Saxon Grave Yard. You can smell meat roasting in the early hours of the morning and things have gone missing only to turn up in a different place a few days later. When the cat pays me a visit he sits on the bed staring at one corner swishing his tail and Tao starts barking at the same spot. Sky won't stay in for long and the other two dogs won't come in. I just walk in and say hello Cedric as it doesn't bother me. Also I keep a lot of Saxon and Roman Artifacts in a cupboard in the room, that I have found in the fields around here. I wonder if they want them back as they could be Grave Goods, :rolleyes: ...........Ron

i used to live above my rx father in laws cafe, when i first got married, now and then you'd see a man in the bath, lot's of our friends saw him. Also a shadow of a small dog on the landing.

in the spare bedroom was a lady who stood by the widow with a baby in her arms, lights would turn on or off, the toiler flushed.

If we had music on it would change, all sorts of lil things, we did some reserch into the place and found out a family had died in a fire years befor xxxxxx

It never botherd me i used to tell the man to close his eyes when i went to the loo, or move over lol i need a bath xxxxx