YAY

RJHale

I can finally take Phoenix and Zara out for walks without my ankle hurting!!!!

A few weeks ago I hurt it somehow so it kept hurting when i put it down and then it would also make a clicking sound, so i wasn't able to take the dogs out. Now i have new shoes and i decided to take the dogs out and get some lunch because my partner's nephew was getting on my nerves and we had a great time!

we got lunch at the milk bar, i had a meat pie and they shared a sausage roll. and then we went for a nice long walk. some of which was following behind an over weight Sibe, which i originally thought was a Mal. but he is about the same size or smaller than Phoenix just heavy and furry. it was kind of funny to see Phoenix and Zara walking to catch up yet not going too fast that i was uncomfortable. we eventually made it within about 10meters of the other Sibe and i had them keep that distance and being the good dogs they are, they obeyed.

they are now happy sleepy Sibe's who have had a nice walk, and i have found a good large block to walk them. it was only half an hour but it was a good half hour. will definitely do that one again and maybe next time the other Sibe will have to follow us ;)