Stevos at it again......

SARSMINI

Well stevo is at vets again today, was all organised for work about to go let stevo and dodge in, looked at him blood gushing from his front leg aaaaargh!! In the process of building run we have seperated one part with orange dividing tape and obviosly dodge and him decided they wanted in there so a huge pile of orange plastic and a very bloody leg later stevo and i trotted to vet this morning where he has ripped his dew claw which was hanging there blood every where! he went under at lunch to repair and just checked he is ok will be picking up the great cluts after work :) When he went to vets he just sat waited patiently and everyone commented how much of an angel he was lol!! Well i guess he is growing up :P

Hope he is not howling the vets down waiting for his mummy lol :D

Poor Stevo, they do, do silly things. . . and cost us large amounts of money at the Vets. . . (sigh)

Hope he's ok.

Husky hugs from our 3 biggrin.gif

Dang Sars your gunna have to buy shares at the vets or sumut! LOL Silly boy! :lol: Hope hes better when you pick him up.

I know i seem to always be there lol when i call they recognise my voice and just say which one today :blink: Prob with having a mini zoo at home lol 4 dogs 2 cats 2 tortoises and a hamster lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! be easier if i could just get a job there lol :D