Photoshop Help REQUESTED!

Taylor Piskorski

Hi, so I know that there are quite a few members who are very adept at photoshop. Well, I graduated highschool 2 years ago and never ordered graduation photos. I was wondering if someone with mad photoshopping skills could remove the watermarks from these proofs, and smooth out the imperfections in the photos, my hair and face? I want to do it as a surprise for my mom, since she's sad she doesn't have a graduation photo of me hanging on the wall. Also, would it be possible to lighten my hair to blonde? This is a more recent photo of me, and I would like my hair to be more like this:

72051_10150302727345595_529420594_15332455_3395276_n.jpg24009_10150186316600595_529420594_12218765_3688796_n.jpg

Like I said, I'm not a photoshopper at all, so if it's not possible let me know. Otherwise I'll have to suffer sitting through another photo shoot wearing the silly Graduation gown! Thank you in advance

post-2283-13585957865387_thumb.jpg

post-2283-13585957865774_thumb.jpg

post-2283-13585957866143_thumb.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww lovely pics - u deffinately suit blonde :) im not a photoshopper but sum1 will be able 2 help :)

Thanks Nix! I've had my hair every colour possible from black and pink, to deep red, but I keep coming back to blonde. I think it suits my personality best :)

I could do this for you, but I would need a couple of weeks because of my internet being down.

I restore old photographs and remove scratches and coffee stains etc. I tried to find you an example I did, but struggling to find it in my inbox, but I managed to restore a torn up, coffee stained photograph for my nan that was over 40 years old.

But if you want to do it Sparks I don't mind XD. Depends on how soon you need it as well because Sparks could probably do it faster than me.

Stacey xxx

No problem Marc we're all trying to get the final product.

This would be an easy way for NIX to change her doo more often LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: