Hi Everyone!

HuskyNewbie

Ohhh I am SO happy to of found this place. Basically I have a Husky now. I've worked with Huskys before when I worked at a Pet Hotel so do have SOME experience with them. I'm a Chihuahua person. I like tiny dogs who sit around all day and play. But I found myself in possession of a husky.... Long story short I didn't want it to go to the pound.. So! I took it. She's a great dog. Super sweet, fairly calm, still puppy like(10-12 months) and she's actually been pretty fun. We go on walks 2-3 times a day. We took her to the dog park today for the first time and apart from a little scuffle she had a blast. However, i'm fairly new to owning a big dog and a husky is definitely a new thing. We've bonded quite well, and all so i've joined here so I can talk to some more experienced people about the breed.

Meet Bella:

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0225.jpg

Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the best Husky web site in the world, if you have any questions whatever they maybe just ask away as you will have all replied to, we all have the Breed so we have all been through the mill so to speak :) they are very loyal dogs just dont expect them to do what you ask them to do, ie if you throw a ball and she just looks at you what she is saying is you threw it you go and get it lol, And she looks smashing, so welcome, and whats your name ?

Hey Trip. . . Welcome to the forum. :D

If you need any help or advice with the forum or raising Bella (who is real cute BTW)

Just shout. We love to help.

Don't be shy now. :lol: