Makki says hello from Canada

Makki

Hi! Let me introduce myself, my name is Julie and my husband and I are new husky owners. We read a lot about the breed before making our choice. We wanted a fun and active dog. My husband works from home, so he has plenty of time to take care of the dogs. Since we live in the Montreal suburbs, winter should be fun for our husky!

We got our husky, Makki, two weeks ago at the local shelter. He's about 11 weeks old now. We don't know much about him, but so far he's a sweet, playful and submissive puppy. He might be mixed, no one knows... maybe when he'll grow up we'll see. His ears just popped up, I was so happy! LOL I'll get you a pic later.

We also have a doberman puppy, Luna, but that's another story; this web site is about huskies.

Thank you for putting up this forum, we've learn a lot by browsing around here. Now we can officially be part of the group.

If we have any questions that are not already addressed and answered thru the forum, I trust you will be able to help us :)

Have a nice husky day!

Julie

Hi Julie, welcome to the Pack. Makki looks like a sweetheart. If you have any questions, there are tons of helpful members on this site. Enjoy your new pup. Enjoy the forum. We'll look forward to seeing you around and more pics of both your furbabies.

Welcome to the forum Julie, and congrats on your gorgeous puppy. We would love to hear about your Doberman :) A lot of our members have other breeds as well. We love all dogs :) So feel free to post pics and stories of them both, they are both very welcome here.

Hello to you all.

If you need any help or advice either with the forum or as Makki is growing up don't hesitate to shout out.

We loves to help.laugh.gif

Thank you all for your warm welcome :D

I'll take a pic of Luna and Makki together... and maybe the cat too (that little devil is the trouble maker, believe it or not)!

I do have a question and will find the appropriate area to post it :)

Have a nice day you all!

Julie