Christmas Stockings

Leaddog

So lots of people are making fun of me...but I am making Christmas stockings for Chloe and Kye. I don't think its weird...people have stockings for their kids so why is it so silly that I have them for my kids/dogs :( Do you have them for your pups??

PS I am sewing them myself and this is what Chloe's looks like right now unfinished...the picture quality is bad since its from my phone but I will try to take a better picture with my camera once I get as far on Kye's.

img1290287025926.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, they look amazing!

& def' not weird! I work in a bakery with my dad & im making Dog x.mas cookies for christmas for my friends dogs (may even put some out on the shelf) & he thinks im mad!

But christmas is the perfect time to pamper your pooch & make them feel special! x

Thanks everybody!! I am going to try to work on them this weekend and hopefully get the presents under the tree and the tree decorations on too lol

How quick can you make them Kara? - I'm sure you could get a few orders from weird :P husky parents!

Too long lol cuz I hand stitch everything and with school i don't seem to get much free time to work on them :blink: but its really easy to do...I take pictures out of coloring books and off the internet and trace them for my patterns...no drawing involved lol so its more like putting a puzzle together.