2 huskies lost Nottingham

instant-classic

I bumped into a man on Bulwell hall park in Nottingham on Saturday, he told me he has lost 2 female huskies (that day), both wearing harnesses and with leads on, I saw him again yesterday and still no luck. I told him about this site but i can't see any posts regarding this so i thought i would post up, he said he will keep going back hoping that they return to the place he was last, if anybody has any info i'll go look for the guy and tell him.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Val and Michelle ....... i'm not too sure what he has done to be honest, i haven't seen him with the dogs before but i have seen a lady with 2 females up there so i'm wondering if its husband and wife or something, he came to me when he saw me with Sky, i think he thought maybe i had found a husky, he seemed a bit upset so didn't really push for too much info or what exactly happened, He did said he was going to put it on the internet that he had lost them, i told him about this site but can't find anything on here so i assume he's maybe too busy out looking for them or just forgot the name of the site. I'll go up tomorrow and see if i can find him for an update.

Nix one of them must have looked like my dog Sky because he thought maybe i had found one, i should have got his phone number but didn't think about it until after

I bumped into a man on Bulwell hall park in Nottingham on Saturday, he told me he has lost 2 female huskies (that day), both wearing harnesses and with leads on, I saw him again yesterday and still no luck. I told him about this site but i can't see any posts regarding this so i thought i would post up, he said he will keep going back hoping that they return to the place he was last, if anybody has any info i'll go look for the guy and tell him.

Hi Martin, just seen this... we live at Rise Park just a couple of minutes away.. if you see him and he's still not found them.. let me know.. we'll be happy to help search for them.. let me know...

Julie

Hi Martin, just seen this... we live at Rise Park just a couple of minutes away.. if you see him and he's still not found them.. let me know.. we'll be happy to help search for them.. let me know...

Julie

Ok thanks Julie, to be honest if they were still on the park i think they would have been found by now, its not that big of a park and its pretty busy especially as the golf course backs onto it. Hopefully somebody has found them and taken them to shelter or called the guy up (he did say they both had name tags on with phone number)

I went up again today and still no sign of the chap !!!! so fingers crossed its good news !!!!!

Good on ya for going back and trying to find out if they are OK

Ok thanks Julie, to be honest if they were still on the park i think they would have been found by now, its not that big of a park and its pretty busy especially as the golf course backs onto it. Hopefully somebody has found them and taken them to shelter or called the guy up (he did say they both had name tags on with phone number)

I went up again today and still no sign of the chap !!!! so fingers crossed its good news !!!!!

• 1 month later...

also the reason he lost them in the first place was because another dog off lead came up to his girls and started a fight with one of them, the second husky came to the first ones defence leads got tangles and and during the confusion of trying to detangle and split the dogs up he lost grip of both leads ............. huskies gone. Just goes to show how easy it's done