Hi from Texas!

Winter2010

Just stumbled across the forum today and figured I should join as we are proud new parents of a female gray/white husky puppy born yesterday, 11/21! Nice to see this forum exists as I am sure we will need some upcoming advise when she comes home. Hope to get to know some of you better soon and develop some good relationships on here with other husky owners :) Have a great evening!

well, hello there! Welcome to the pack :wave:

Congrats on deciding on a husky, they are hard work but SO rewarding! I cannot stress enough to do your homework before you bring your little bundle of fur home, though .... have a read through the various sections on here or post up a question, there's usually someone around to help out :D

And before the rest of the pack jump in - we love pictures on here, if you go visit your pup, take your camera & post some pics ;):P

Welcome to the BEST husky forum in the WORLD biggrin.gif

Any help or advice you need with either the forum or your new furbaby,

don't hesitate to shout.

We love to help. laugh.gif

Welcome to the Pack. As Val stated, do some homework so you will be prepared when your furbaby comes home. They can be a challenge, especially if you don't know what to expect. However, they become so much a part of your family and provide hour upon hour of love.