Hello from Milton Keynes

kermit74

Welcome to the madhouse, feel free to join in. laugh.gif

We have a grey n white too (Darwin) and there are a couple of other Ozzy's too !

We are about an hour n 15 mins from you so if you or us organise a meet we're close enough to come. laugh.gif

I have just been on the map having a look and stumbled on this which is sort of in the middle....

2air7ko.jpg

Its called 'Grebe Lake' and i have no idea if you can walk the dogs there lol.

I did find this site (http://homepages.rya-online.net/greatmoor/direct.shtml) on a sailing club that uses it though so will give them a call when they are open and ask them if we can take the dogs around.

What does everyone think??

post-2890-13585959611373_thumb.jpgHello to everyone , iv'e got Ozzy (grey/white) who's 6 months old and Alaska (white) who's 5 and a half months old , they both have masses of energy and are lots of fun !

anyone else from the MK area ?post-2890-13585959611373_thumb.jpg

Hiya, we aren't too far away from you, Im on the South coast but I can do MK in a day trip, Ive done it once before easily!