New puppy!

maggie84

Hi everyone

I want to introduce you to our new pup. I’ve been meaning to put a post up but wanted to get some pictures first. He’s 10 weeks old now. We picked him up last week. A young guy had bought him off a breeder when he was 6 weeks old but after 3 weeks the family realised they weren’t going to be able to give him the attention he needed. He placed an ad and I was lucky enough to get him. The young guy was so upset giving him away to me, I felt so sorry for him. He named him Ouji which is chinese for prince. We’ll probably re-name him, I told Dave that he can choose the name as I picked Dakota’s name, although I like the name Phoenix so might push for this.

I introduced Dakota to him before I decided to get him. He was a scared of Dakota but she hadn’t been walked and was very excited. They’re getting on fine now. Still some housing training problems but he’s getting a lot better. Dakota has been really good at correcting him when he’s been naughty and she seems so much happier now to have someone to play with. I’ve attached some photo’s the previous owner took of him as I broke our camera and only have photo’s from my phone. He’s so fricking cute though!

post-1016-1358595794319_thumb.jpg

post-1016-13585957946512_thumb.jpg

post-1016-13585957950995_thumb.jpg

post-1016-13585957954998_thumb.jpg

Oh he is so cute. I'd be hard pressed to give him up if he were mine, so I can understand the young guy being upset.