The snow just keeps on coming!

art1972@sky.com

aw, Alan, don't be selfish - send some west-side, please!! :lol::P

I think we are just making up for last years winter - the lads I work with in the North West were snowed in a few times where I never was!

Pop over for a brew though if you want, we'll take the dogs down the riverside. Everyone is welcome btw :D

Wow beautiful photos! We've got about that much snow here =D I feel sorry for my friend in Scotland near Aberdeen though - they've had a good few feet of snow and she physically could not get out of the house today without a mountain of snow falling into the house and blocking her way :P

I have just got back in with Kodah, normally the wife takes him out for around 45 minutes in the morning but today I got up at 6 and we went over the fields for over an hour. More snow falling and a bit of thunder too!

Overnight there must have been another 2 inches and at some parts of the field the snow was up to his shoulders, he was loving it. Now he cant understand why he hasnt had breakfast yet - he always has it when he gets back in.

I feel a bit guilty about his op today (I have refused to do the same for my wife!) so just hope everything goes fine with him.

I'll let you all know later how he is.

Yes keep us updated. Not sure how they do it there but I was able to pick Whisper up the same day. With Zihna they called me when she was waking up and told me everything was fine but kept her overnight. So either way let us know how everything went.

Sending more Husky hugs the poor boy will need them!!!! :)

Yes keep us updated. Not sure how they do it there but I was able to pick Whisper up the same day. With Zihna they called me when she was waking up and told me everything was fine but kept her overnight. So either way let us know how everything went.

Sending more Husky hugs the poor boy will need them!!!! :)

Thanks Silke - I should hear how he is by lunchtime, they'll also let me know what time he'll be allowed home.

Isn't it funny that although it's for the best I feel like a wicked dad. :(

Thanks Silke - I should hear how he is by lunchtime, they'll also let me know what time he'll be allowed home.

Isn't it funny that although it's for the best I feel like a wicked dad. :(

I wonder if that is because you are a guy? :lol: :lol: J/K

I guess it is kind of weird cause we drop them off to have surgery even though they are not sick. :huh: But like you said ... it's for the best. And he won't miss 'em ;). Hope he is doing well. :)