Heaton Park Meeters Harness lovers?

Staceybob

Hey guys,

I noticed that the majority of people who went to the Heaton Park meetup use harness' on their huskies (saw from the picture).

I was just wondering which ones you used because a lot of you seem to be using the same one and was wondering how effective they were at keeping your dogs under control?

Aleus alright normally, just all this snow is over exciting her.

Stacey xxx

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mine both have ezydogs - skyla doesnt use hers as shes stronger its easier to walk her on a semi-slip - she only wears her harness when i take her out on the extendable/over the feild , blaze is walked on either a harness/canny collar combo or harness/half check combo

but would deffo reccomend ezydog :)

can someone advise me on the best way to get the correct size harness want to get my girlies new ones for xmas as ones we have from pets at home are in my opinion for my 2 useless, kia's hurt her when pulled slightly

if you go on snow paw store theres instructions on how to measure your dog. storm is quite a chunky dog (a stocky 24kg) and is a medium in the manmat padded walkign harness whcih i really like (£20 from country hounds) - you can alter the size around the middle. i totally agree the ones at pets at home are not worth them stocking!

we use ezydog harnesses for our two as well as find these fit the best,we started with pets at home ones but these never fitted properly.we also have the ezydog leads,collars and poo bag holders,patch has the green camo set and kiya has the pink camo set :D. we bought them all from ebay from pet troopers,the service was excellent and they arrived quickly as well

can someone advise me on the best way to get the correct size harness want to get my girlies new ones for xmas as ones we have from pets at home are in my opinion for my 2 useless, kia's hurt her when pulled slightly

You may find the following site useful for details of how to measure your dog for a harness

http://www.ehow.com/how_5170334_measure-dog-harness.html

if u fancy an ezydog - heres their measuring chart - http://www.ezydoguk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=10