A Deadly Disease!

Leaddog

I would also think that most dog sports are trained in a secured area? No? At least here they are. We have an agility course at our dog park and its enclosed and separated from the area where dogs can go and run around and play like crazy chickens :D.

We have agility equipement in a lot of fenced dog parks here too, but it's not proper agility equipment and I personally wouldn't train on any of it (for safety reasons) - it's also not where competitions or training nights are held :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I think some people just read into it to much. I thought it was a great poem and that the majority of the people appreciate you posting it, like me, since I just recently experienced what its like to have a pet lost and thanks god she did not get hit by a car or eaten by coyotes and came back. I did not feel like you was pushing your beliefs on anyone and I know you posted it with only good intention in mind. ;)

I think your opinion is that of many of us that have accidentally lost our dogs for a minute, hour, day, days, weeks! I never had any intention of losing my Stormy girl overnight in the rain and frankly, it was hours before I even knew she was gone based on the chaos that caused her to get out! +1 :o