can anyone send me in the right direction

kaptainkiely

Hi all can anyone send me in the right direction for jazzing a photo up to have xmas effects like i have seen in a few peoples sigs.

i am pretty useless on computers and haven't been able to find anything as of yet. id like to add Santa hats snow effects etc onto a photo which i want to send the in laws who live in the states.

massive thanks if you can help me biggrin.gif

thanks for both the pics guys really like them both appreciate it alot.

well miley is a rescued pup we found when her mom had died and was left with 6 brothers and sisters alone in a flat only a neighbour knew there was dogs in this abandon flat because of the noise and smell. they informed the rscpa but we found out about them and really wanted to rehome 1 (would have done all of them if we could). she was very under weight and ill but we spoiled her rotten and still do tbh. had since about 8 weeks old and unfortunately have no idea what breed she is from watching her run shes is extremely fast pretty sure she has lurcher in her along with staffy but could really say for sure but she has turned out to be a very loyal and loving darling.

her ears are mad sometimes up back down out to the sides shes not the prettiest dog ever but we love her no matter what.

logan has heads turning because hes stunning but miley will make you fall in love with her after a few mins really great pair together biggrin.gif