finally got a walkydog!

BingBlaze n Skyla

You'll love it.

Wait till you get on a good bit of Straight and Skyla just "takes off" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just remember to :

1. Make sure the locking ring under the seat is absolutely ROCK SOLID tight.

2. slow down and taking it easy around corners

3. if you see another dog or cat etc. start pedalling and try to distract her until you are past.

Have fun biggrin.gif

that walky dog is quite strong actually! Pongo will actually pull my bike lol! some people keep a leash on their collar and attached to the bike handle just in case. Definitely make sure you tighten the bracket under the seat the tightest u can. Pongo turns the pole around and into my leg when he runs, I can't get the dang thing to tighten any more though! I usually just push it back with my leg.

A good tip for turning, I put my leg out at first to teach Pongo to stay away from the bike on turns and he got it very quickly. He hit his leg on the tire once and that was it lol.

have fun when u can ride it! people will definitely stare!

thanks peeps :D i cant wait - lynn thats a good tip ill try that +1

the walkydog is second hand so the clasp will occasionally get stuck and stay open so im deffo gonna change it 2 be on the safe side - will deffo keep a collar and lead on her too just to be safe

heres pics of what i mean with the clasp staying open

DSC01674.jpg