Snow

valhalla

ok its 23:00 hrs and for the first time we in Oxfordshire have proper snow, real big heavy stuff and cant wait to take the crew out tomorow, hoping to get to the park early so they can have it all to themselfs before the small yappy bunch come with there coats on :rolleyes:

23.45 and we ain't getting and we're about 15 miles away. . . dammitt. . . I WANT SNOW. . . NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin.gif

You can have ours!!! I'm getting sick of it, it's stopped me being able to attend university for the last week and I have important work to be doing! Not to mention my furbaby is too young and too far away to come play in it with me :( It's not fair!

snowed heavily all morning!! unsure.gif

You just love rubbing it in don'tcha. . . angry.gif

(stamps feet.) I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW, HUFF, gonna hold ma breff now 'till it snows. . . so there tongue.gif

You just love rubbing it in don'tcha. . . angry.gif

(stamps feet.) I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW I WANT SNOW, HUFF, gonna hold ma breff now 'till it snows. . . so there tongue.gif

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif taken 2 mins ago lol

gallery_3_2_46480.jpg

gallery_3_2_47264.jpg