Happy Birthday Val!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out my Strange fruit thread in the Photo Discussion section ;)

Been spoiled with loads of pressies, messages, texts & cards, am off out for dinner this evening too (& not Maccies or KFC, either!!) :lol::P

Bus pass as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you lucky girl :)

Happy birthday Val :lol:

Susan, your hubby is a cheeky bleeder! It's NEXT year I get the bus pass!! :lol: :lol:

What can I say? I have the BEST family community around me here, you are all wonderful - but there are a few devious beggars in here, namely Steve, Saz, Marc, Diz, Mike, Lisa, Teflon, Amanda, the Firths & Dani (well, they are the only ones I can remember ATM!) who have been conspiring behind my back & arranged a meal out with them all & loads of cards & pressies - guys, you are unreal! I have had a really great day, lots of surprises, presents & good wishes and my very first party in my honour :D

Thank you all SO much

ThankYou.gif

Susan, your hubby is a cheeky bleeder! It's NEXT year I get the bus pass!! :lol: :lol:

What can I say? I have the BEST family community around me here, you are all wonderful - but there are a few devious beggars in here, namely Steve, Saz, Marc, Diz, Mike, Lisa, Teflon, Amanda, the Firths & Dani (well, they are the only ones I can remember ATM!) who have been conspiring behind my back & arranged a meal out with them all & loads of cards & pressies - guys, you are unreal! I have had a really great day, lots of surprises, presents & good wishes and my very first party in my honour :D

Thank you all SO much

ThankYou.gif

people on this forum are amazing for rallying round to make some ones day unforgettable :)

Glad you had such a great time Val :)