Just got back from a nice night walk in the snow!

ShadowandNikittasMum

With my soon to be hubby (: however he's not a happy panda right now, we was in the park ( we kinda had to break in because it's so late but shhhh keep it a secret ;) ) and I was running with Nikitta and Shadow decided last minute he wanted to join us so he began running after us full speed but ran the wrong way around a tree, so my partner tried to pull him back stupidly grabbing the extending part of the extender lead and getting himself a nasty right down to the bone rope burn. It's pretty bad his finger is gonna balloon up tomorrow, he doesn't blame Shadow though so it's all good it's my fault really I knew if I ran with Kita Shadow would follow he is such a big baby follows me everywhere even to the toilet! If I shut him out he opens the door and sits there staring at me not that I mind though!! He's my big baby since Kita is more independant. We had a three hour walk this afternoon through our town and bumped into Sarah who owns Nukka and Shadow, Sorry Sarah if I seemed a little quiet I was really tired after all that walking nice meeting you though! We need to get the dogs together soon!! Today has been a long tiring one meaning I have 4 in the bed, partner passed out next to me, Shadow spread out asleep infront of the heater by my partners feet and Kita sucking on my pillow behind me and I'm stuck in the little part at the bottom LOL We was planning a trip with the dogs to birmingham to visit some uni friends on sunday but I'm not 100% if it's gonna happen cause of the snow, our ride can't pick us up because of the heavy snow and ice in Birmingham and I don't fancy catching a train because I'm worried we'd get stuck because of the snow LOL the snow is ruining a lot atleast the dogs love it! How's the snow been for everyone?