and the decision has been made. Introducing.....

HuskyCouture

Zoey :)

we decided it was way to risky to get Karma with her being so far away, and never had met her before. the breeder wasn't willing to meet her halfway unless we paid her :rolleyes: i also started looking up about her cause she seemed sketchy, well apparently a good number of her sibes have health problems :unsure:

we went up to meet her this afternoon, her and Embry hit it off right away :D and they're still going!

we spent all afternoon with her at her familys farm, got to meet her littermate and mommy :)

she's definitely unsure of the cat, she really wants to chase him, but i can tell her intentions aren't to harm him, she just wants to play.

she's such a little lover :wub: all she wants to do is sit on you and give you lots of kisses!

she fit in right away, never minded being gone from her family, she's currently asleep on embrys bed :) and embry on ours

she's also pretty big for 4 months, she's 30lbs :) oh and she's teething, so embrys face has blood on it :lol:

DSCN3705.jpg

DSCN3665.jpg

DSCN3666.jpg

DSCN3672.jpg

DSCN3673.jpg

DSCN3686.jpg

DSCN3687.jpg

DSCN3688.jpg

DSCN3689.jpg

DSCN3701.jpg

DSCN3710.jpg

DSCN3711.jpg

she's definitely worn him down :rofl: SUCCESS!

DSCN3678.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely was! hopefully her and the cat will grow to like each other more, i think the cats just over whelmed with her and embry running everywhere :)

thanks i hope so too, if not, i'll get over it i guess, was gonna use the money towards getting her spayed in a few months :lol:

Aw yay! (I was secretly pulling for her...I have a major obsession with reds... lol)

You're going to LOVE having 2!!!!!!!

Also, don't worry much about her size now. Mishka was big at 5 months old too and I thought she was going to be giant. But she isn't, about 50lbs now at a year and a half. Cheyenne is the only one smaller than her... but heck Cheyenne is smaller than everyone laugh.gif

Jennet she's gorgeous! I love her coat, and she's another Zoey which is awesome!!

:D i love the name, my boyfriend wants to change it since she won't answer to it anyway :( and he got dibbs on naming her since he paid for her lol

Aw yay! (I was secretly pulling for her...I have a major obsession with reds... lol)

You're going to LOVE having 2!!!!!!!

Also, don't worry much about her size now. Mishka was big at 5 months old too and I thought she was going to be giant. But she isn't, about 50lbs now at a year and a half. Cheyenne is the only one smaller than her... but heck Cheyenne is smaller than everyone laugh.gif

haha me too ;) we tell my boyfriend she's sable and her color will change, which i'm sure it will, there's lots of silver in brown in her coat cause he doesn't approve of reds :rofl:

Zoey is gorgeous, well done.

She and Embry really have hit it off.

You can tell from the body language and that Embry kind of letting her win the playfighting

that they are gonna be best of buddies.biggrin.gif

Welcome to your worldwide family Zoey. . . :laola:

wooooow totally forgot how much energy little puppies have! it's 4am and she finally just settled down in her crate. we haven't had an accident yet :up: but man does she need to go ALL the time :lol:

the only issues we've had is embry being protective over bones and toys, so they'll only get them when she's in her crate.

thanks everyone! zoey knows she's a pretty little girl, when you look at her, she runs over to give kisses :)

Oh Jen I am soooooo jealous. I said I want my next one to be red and have blue eyes and now you have one!. SO NOT FAIR!!!! :angry::lol:

Honestly I think you have mad the best decision, and quickly too!! I take it the boyfriend fell in love with her??? :P

They both look so happy. :wub: P.S. If you decide you don't want her anymore can I have first dibs??? Will travel to usa for her??!!!!! :lol:pmsl only joking!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG whats this!? I go away for a day and you get a new girl!!?? LOL And wow if Nukka wasnt sat at my feet Id SWEAR you'd come over here and nicked her they look sooooo similar in colour and markings! Crazy!

Well shes OBVIOULSY a little stunner and Im so pleased for you and Embry! Let us know what your B/F descided to call her! :)