and the decision has been made. Introducing.....

HuskyCouture

Jennet, she is gorgeous!! Love the pics & it's great to hear Embry letting her sleep in his bed & use his things so soon, Myshka did that the day we brought Diesel home & I knew they would be best friends, which they are still.

Congrats on your new addition, keep the pics of the 2 playing coming, xx

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have made the best choice. It would be a concern of mine, bringing a new dog into the pack, and not being able to let the two meet to begin with, could have been a disaster. But, it could have worked out as well. Looks like Embry has a buddy now. It's great that they are getting along so well. Gotta love the reds.

thanks everyone :) poor girl got sick in her crate last night, diarrhea everywhereeee, ew! but she's feeling better today, we went to the dog park and she was off! following embry every where :)

Nanci that would be great! they'd all have lots of fun!

Awww poor girl. Prolly from all the excitement lol. Glad she is feeling better already. :)

zoey did great today! :D we allow embry to have full run of the living room and kitchen while we're gone, and whole Zoey is obviously too young to be allowed to do that, we left her in her crate in the bedroom while we were at work today :) She was so good! No accidents! My sister came home and let her out, poor girl still has very runny poo :( hopefully it will clear up soon. but she's definitely coming out of her shell today

we're still accident free :up: she's such a good girl, goes in her crate when she sees us getting ready for work, last night was miserable though, she was so hyper and was banging against he crate alll night! finally i went and put her back in the crate, put a heavier blanket over it and she was passed out :lol: