Unnecessary knowledge

Sarah

Any month that starts with a sunday will have a Friday 13th in it

If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer, its stomach will explode

A group of rhinos is called a crash

You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider

It is illegal to sell an ET doll in France. They have a law forbidding the sale of dolls that do not have human faces

A horse can look forward with one eye and back with the other

A fly can react to something it sees and change direction in 30 milliseconds

I had no idea Richard's mother lived such a dangerous life! I'll have to start treating her with more respect.... <snicker>

OK, now I'm scared. I've been reading your posts and have come to the conclusion that we have the same mother in law........

I do admit that after being part of the family for 25 years, she's been an excellent teacher on how NOT to treat my children's significant other.

Happiness would be seeing her face on the :devil_smile:back of a milk carton (MISSING!):devil_smile:

OK, now I'm scared. I've been reading your posts and have come to the conclusion that we have the same mother in law........

I do admit that after being part of the family for 25 years, she's been an excellent teacher on how NOT to treat my children's significant other.

Happiness would be seeing her face on the :devil_smile:back of a milk carton (MISSING!):devil_smile:

LMAO so true! ;)