Where do you.................?

Lil Miss Bump

Always do my big shop at Tesco because it's the closest and most convenient, but I'd probably look to shop there anyway. Every now and then I'll pick up a few bits from Netto because they have weekly deals on - usually I go in there to buy pepsi when they have the 40p per 1 litre deal on and I'll buy about 36 litres in two big crates =P

I've got to admit I don't buy much fruit or veg - too expensive for my student life style :P But when I do it's at Tesco. Same with meat, but I do love my meat so that's bought a little more regularly. I'm too much of a carnivore to go without :rolleyes:

Main shop is done at ASDA although Tesco is nearer and the fresh fruit and veg is generally bought from the local market. I don't buy the meat from any particular place it depends when It's being bought and what it is.

Asda is regularly the cheapest of the supermarkets according to the surveys but it depends greatly on what you buy

I HATE TESCO!!!

Phew I thought I was gonna be the only one to say this - I too HATE Tesco.

I mainly shop in Sainsburys and Asda if I fancy a change. Oh and I do a lot of shopping in Iceland too - cos of course I AM a Mum that shops in Iceland :lol: - actually they do really nice groceries as well as frozen food and their bread and Robinsons squash is cheaper than any of the main supermarkets! ;)

LMAO

I shop mostly at Tescos coz it's closest

I take my ex to Asda coz she prefers it (once per week)

I take my Step Dad to Morrisons coz it's his local.

Tescos has better fresh meat n veg

Asda has a better tins selection

Morrisons deli and own brand stuff is pretty good

I shop wherever im passing!!

I get most of my meat from a local butchers that sell free range etc, i swear its cheaper than supermarket and much better quality.

Fruit and veg i'll try to buy locally from a grocer/market but depends on time.

The rest get from whatever supermarket im passing, nrmally Tesco or Asda

Would love to shop more regularly in Lidl/Aldi but none that are that close

we do our main shop at tesco but have recently been goin to sainsburys- well i actually do it all online :lol:

ian wont shop at asda as he thinks the quality of stuff isnt really that good- one his main customers at work is asda and he is always telling me somethng bad about them :rolleyes:

diz you know there is a cracking market at st helens :) well its actually in earlstown...cant remember what day its on now but my sister still goes quite alot, will ask her and let you know.....loads of cheap meat and veg from there and good quality aswell :)