WARNING PLEASE ALL READ !!!!!!!!!!

KERNOWHUSKIES

We are lucky at the place where i work that i recievs internet scam warnings so pls read the below as i dont want any of u to get done.

SECURITY ALERT

Please be aware the below e-mail is circulating allegedly from DHL.

The e-mail requests you open an attachment, this has been confirmed by DHL as a scam.

Do not open the attachment if you receive this e-mail.

HYPERLINK "http://dhl.com/

Im sorry i cant cut n paste it but basically it says that u gave recieved a package and to print off ur postal pick up sticker n take to your post office but u get done when u open the attatchment.

EM x

Thanks for that one! I had a friend warn me of another scam (post wise, as it's nearly x.mas)!

A card is posted through your door from a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery Service) suggesting they were unable to deliver a parcel and that you need to contact them on a premium rate number.

Apparently it's a scam from Belize and if you call the number you will start to hear a recorded message, at this point you will of already been charged £315 for the phone call. Royal Mail are asking people to contact theyre fraud department if you recieve one of these cards.